What We Can Provide.
Our System Administration offering provides the labor to monitor and manage your hardware at the operations support level. We provide anywhere from a minimum 8 hours - 24x7 access to labor support and technical specialists on-site, around-the-clock. Our support ensures continuous coverage of your application with no more than 2-hours response to emergencies.
Basic Services is our baseline offering which includes:
- System Administration
- Security Administration labor
- Hardware and software tools required to monitor and manage the operating environment
- Communications support and infrastructure
- Level 2 service desk
- Physical and administrative infrastructure needed to support IT service delivery
Hardware Services is a mandatory service that is applied when DISA provides hardware for your capability. It includes:
- The cost of the hardware
- The operating system
- Standard maintenance and miscellaneous items such as racks and cabling.
- DISA hardware includes a technical refresh on a regular schedule and monthly capacity reports.
Connect with the Server Hosting and Virtualization team here.
To purchase Server Storage, complete the Service Request Form (SRF) that will identify the specifics of your requirement. Once complete, create a case on the Customer Service Management Portal, https://services.disa.mil/csm. Note that both pages are NIPR and CAC enabled.