What is Stratus?
Stratus is a DoD private cloud built to meet unique mission partner requirements. Stratus provides a multi-tenant, self-service management capability for compute, storage, and network infrastructure. It delivers rapid elasticity, resource pooling, and broad network access through a self-service on-demand web-based portal where Mission Partners can manage their resources as needed.
Stratus provides customers with the following capabilities.
• Risk Management Framework Authority to Operate accredited for Impact Levels 2 through 6 (NIPRNet and SIPRNet)
• Secure DoD authentication access to the environment
• Web-based self-service estimates, ordering, funding and sustainment
• Supports initial development through fully redundant high-availability environments•Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Plan(s)
• Object Storage and Dedicated Host
Stratus customers are also able to add the following optional features: Vulnerability Management Service (for IaaS customers), Cloud Plus (cloud infrastructure administration), Certified Cybersecurity Service Provider services, engineering services, and logging services.
Hybrid cloud portfolio offering.
Stratus complements other cloud options for customers, as part of a hybrid cloud solution. As an example, customers may choose to use Stratus as an private cloud for certain applications that require higher bandwidth coupled with off-prem cloud for their data.
When will Stratus be available?
Stratus is available now to meet the immediate need of Mission Partners.